Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
Chocolate Crinkle Cookies:
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup confectioner’s sugar
- In a medium bowl, mix the cocoa, granulated sugar, and vegetable oil.
- Beat in eggs one at a time and stir in vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, and salt; then stir into the cocoa mixture.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line the baking sheet with parchment paper and roll dough into 1-inch balls.
- Coat each ball with confectioners sugar before placing on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Transfer cookies to a wire rack to cool and enjoy!”
Donate to The Charles Street Times