New Faces of Lindenhurst High School

It is always sad to see beloved LHS faculty members retire, but it is also really exciting to welcome these fascinating new teachers into the Lindenhurst Family.

Mr. Royle
Mr. Farnham
Ms. Trusnovec
Ms. Pastore
Ms. Ferry
Ms. Louissaint
Ms.Reichelt
Mrs. VonGerichten
Mr. Curtis
Ms. Kalinowski

Ms. Santos-Zunich

Madison Cohen, Staff Writer

This 2022-2023 school year the Lindenhurst High School has gained many new teachers. Since these teachers are new we thought it would be fun for you to get to know them. Ms. Santos-Zunich is one of these new teachers. She was asked a series of questions about her and her life. She was first asked what subject she teaches. Ms. Santos-Zunich teaches Spanish levels 1,2, and 3. The second question she ...

Ms. Ibrahim

Frankie Shaughnessy, Staff Writer

With the new school year starting, many new teachers have entered the building teaching many different subjects. One of these new teachers is Ms. Ibrahim, who answered some questions about her start as the first female in the Lindenhurst technology department. Why did you become a teacher? I became a teacher to inspire people and hopefully make a difference. How do you encourage your students...

Mr. Crifo

Giuliana Barberio, Co-Editor-in-chief, Staff Writer

As sad as we are to watch our beloved faculty leave, it is lovely to see new ones join the Lindenhurst district. Mr. Joseph Crifo was hired at the start of the school year as one of the new assistant principals at Lindenhurst High School. He makes his presence known in the halls—speaking with students and staff— and making sure everyone is getting to their required classes on time. Some have voic...

Donate to The Charles Street Times
$0
$500
Contributed
Our Goal

Comments (0)

All The Charles Street Times Picks Reader Picks Sort: Newest

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *