Mr.+Royle

Mr. Royle

Mr. Royle is one of the many new staff members that have started working at Lindenhurst High School this year. Mr. Royle is one of the two new assistant principals at LHS. You will be getting to learn a little bit more about Mr. Royle than you may have already known.

Like any other person Mr. Royle has hobbies that he likes to do when he isn’t working. His favorite hobbies are mainly outside hobbies. He likes to fish, go surfing, and go snowboarding. He has a hobby for every season.

Mr. Royle went to 3 colleges: Hofstra University (Bachelors in Business Administration),Hofstra University(Master of Science in Education) and SUNY Stony Brook (Educational Leadership).This is where he figured out that he wanted to become an assistant principal.

A lot of people always wonder if the job someone has is the job they thought they’d have when they were younger. In Mr. Royle case he didn’t think he would be an assistant principal until later. He graduated with his undergraduate degree in Business Management, then decided at the end of his senior year in college to go to graduate school for education. Becoming an AP was never really a thought until he did his internship and realized how rewarding being an assistant principal can be. The idea of getting to work closely with everyone in the district helped him decide to become an AP. Each staff member in a school has a specific goal that they think is worth completing, Mr. Royles goal as an AP at LHS is to provide as much support as he can to the students and teachers in the building.

Previously Mr. Royle worked at two different schools. He worked at Division Ave. High School for 5 years and at West Babylon High School for 12 years. So far his experience while working at LHS has been nothing but enjoyable. Mr. Royle believes that the students, staff members, and the community have been very welcoming.

The best thing about being an assistant principal to Mr. Royle is the potential to have a positive impact on the school and the community as a whole. He really enjoys collaborating with the teachers, students, and other administrators. Because of this he believes that he will stick with being an assistant principal for a while.

$0
$500