Courtesy of J. Kelly

Adam Quintanilla Ranked 7th in the Class 2019

Adam “Swaggy Papi” Quintanilla: The Wrestler

Despite all of the out of the school activities he has participated in, Adam Quintanilla still managed to be ranked seventh in his graduating class. As his senior year comes to a closing, Quintanilla describes it as “lit.” 

Everyone knows Adam around the school. They will often yell, “Adam!’ or they will call him by his nickname, “Swaggy Papi.” When he is not at home doing homework for hours, Adam has a very good social life shown in the fact that he loves hanging out with friends, always separating time for it. 

Adam has done a lot throughout high school. He played football and track his freshman year, and also participated in Class Council, Student Council, and Lindy Cares. 

What Adam is best known for outside of the classroom is his success on the wrestling mat. Wrestling was the first thing Adam told us he did outside of school saying, “I do wrestling, obviously.” Adam spent three years on the varsity lineup placing in the league tournament three times. A second place finish sophomore year, a fourth place finish his junior year, and he finally got to cap it off with a league championship senior year. 

Some of the classes he enjoyed throughout his high school journey were Physics, Spanish, and Gym. Through the courses he took at LHS he realized that “you have to learn how to manage your time and set your priorities.”

Adam also learned a lot while attending Lindenhurst High School. “I will miss not having to make my own food,” he joked. Adam aspires to be a physical therapist in the future and he would also like to buy his own car. He could go to any college he wants because of his good grades. Though he is still undecided on where he wants to go, he has a bright future ahead reflective of his hard work at LHS.  Adam would like to thank his parents for his high school success, as well as all the teachers he has had throughout the years.

$0
$500