Courtesy of J. Kelly

Vincent Smith was ranked Twelfth in the Class of 2019.

Vincent Smith: The Baseball Star

Throughout his high school career, Vincent Smith has worked hard. His smart mind and work ethic have led him to achieve being ranked fifteenth in the graduating class of 2019.

Vincent has participated in various activities throughout high school. He was part of the Student Council where he took part in planning the events that would go on during the school year. Vincent was part of the Fishing Club, which has now been discontinued due to lack of members. He was also part of the baseball team as well as the volleyball team, but in an unfortunate turn of events, Vincent was injured and forced to leave the baseball team.

Without baseball in his life, Vincent now had some free time on his hand and he decided to do something productive with it. He went to work at the Lindenhurst Diner and has been working there ever since. He enjoys the job very much. The fact that he gets to work with some of his long time friends has made the job an extremely fun experience.

Vincent really values his friendships. When he was asked what he would miss most about high school, he said he would miss seeing his friends the most. He cherishes the memories that he has made with them and finds happiness in how he is able to talk to his friends everyday during school. Although he is excited at the prospect of meeting new people in college, he will deeply miss the connections that he has fostered ever since middle school.

In college, Vincent plans to go into the medical field. Although he is unsure which discipline he will go into, he knows that he wants to work to better the human condition through medicine. Vincent hopes to be able to have a good income as well in order to foster a family and treat them well.

Overall, Vincent is a really good guy. He’s extremely friendly and likeable and his loyalty toward his friends is a quality that is hard to come by. 

Donate to The Charles Street Times
$0
$500
Contributed
Our Goal

Comments (0)

All The Charles Street Times Picks Reader Picks Sort: Newest

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *