Courtesy of J. Kelly

Sabrina Lound, Ranked 6th in the Class of 2019

Sabrina Lound: The Gymnast

Through hard work and dedication, senior Sabrina Lound has achieved a great amount of success consistently throughout high school and has now been ranked sixth out of 2019’s graduating class.

While working hard to continue her academic achievements, Sabrina also participates in a myriad of extracurricular activities. She is a member of Interact Club, Key Club, Student Council, and Science Club, as well as being on the gymnastics team and having a job at a gymnastics center.

Throughout her high school career, Sabrina has become very interested in the sciences, noting her favorite courses as “bio, chem, and physics.” Of her ensuing career, Sabrina says she will be “hopefully going into the medical field.” The future she sees for herself includes “having a good job and being happy.”

As she reflects back on her time in Lindenhurst High School, she says the people she found inspiration most in were her parents. She remarks, “They just like gave up so much for me, you know, always making sure that I had what I needed.” As the end of her time in high school comes to end, she thoughtfully describes her senior year as “stressful, fun, and bittersweet.”

Sabrina says that the greatest lesson she’s learned is “to always try your best and to not be afraid to be who you are and to always be yourself.” She ends by giving thanks to her parents, teachers, and friends.

$0
$500