Polls

What is your favorite thing to do in the snow?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

Lindenhurst’s Boys Track and Cross Country Team’s Hard Work Continues to Pay Off

Lindenhursts Boys Track and Cross Country Teams Hard Work Continues to Pay Off

During their season, the Lindenhurst Boys Track team is doing an amazing job this season. Senior, Ronan Pollard has greatly impressed all with his abilities in races. He is doing brilliant as his hard work and training are truly reciprocating during his races. Nicholas Hendricks and Jordan Hartney are stepping up their game as well.  Their hard work and dedication are paying off massively. Jake Albert is doing a phenomenal job this season, running with perfect form and right alongside senior, William Drennan. William Drennan is a remarkable member of the team and shows great strength in his running. His great speed and technique make him a valuable asset to the team.

Right alongside the other runners, Ajay Rambarran and John Abad participate in cross-country. Both John Abad and Ajay Rambarran push each other to be the best runners they can be, which gives them inspiration to continue giving it their all. Zachary Alford and Joe Stokes show immense speed and strength while making it through their races. Zachary Alford and Jayden St. Aubin are a few of the top runners. Paolo Duenas and Drew Ferrari are amazing at spreading lots of spirit during their races.

With this lineup of team members, the future of our track team and cross-country teams are shining brighter and brighter. It will continue to enhance as everyone continues to perfect their skills through hard work and dedication. The team is very welcoming and joyful. If you are looking for an uplifting running environment, then one of these two teams are for you!