Polls

What is your favorite thing to do in the snow?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

Lindenhurst’s Girls Varsity Soccer Team And Achievements

Lindenhurst’s Girls Varsity Soccer Team has been carrying out amazingly this season! Let’s go over their outstanding accomplishments together.

Lindenhurst’s Girls Varsity Soccer Team has 7 wins, their first of the season being against Half Hollow Hills East, on the 9th (ninth) of September, 2023. This win was by 3 (three) points over, 4-1 (four to one). Next, against Bay Shore, the 15th (fifteenth) of September, 2023, by 1 (one) point above, 2-1 (two to one), we had another win. September 22nd (twenty-second), 2023, our team came first by 3 (three) points against Newfield, 3-0 (three to zero). After a couple of losses, we had our comeback at Floyd on the 4th (fourth) of October, 2023. The score count was 3-1 (three to one). After this match, on October 10th (tenth), 2023, the team had another win against Copiague, 5 (five) points over, 6-1 (six to one). Against Sachem North, on the 12th (twelfth) of October, 2023, our soccer team won 3 (three) points over, 3-0 (three to zero). Finally, our most recent win at Central Islip, on the 18th (eighteenth) of October, 2023, we won 4 (four) points over, 4-0 (four to zero).

Based on our girls soccer team’s wins, they are doing great! Including our won, lost, and tied games, Lindenhurst’s Girls Varsity Soccer Team has an average of 2 scored points per game, and overall, 33 scored points. Our girls varsity soccer team’s best game, based on points and which was recent, was October 10th (tenth), against Copiague, 6-1, (six to one).  The closest game, where our team unfortunately lost, was against North Babylon, 0-1 (zero to one), on October 2nd (second). 

As this fall season goes on, we shall wish our girls varsity soccer team the best of luck, and to support them as they do their top work.