Polls

What is your favorite thing to do in the snow?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

On August 7th, 2023, a new installment in the Call Of Duty franchise was announced. Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 is the upcoming installment and fans are excited, yet a bit worried. The last installment, Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, had a great launch, and was phenomenal according to most players, but then Season 2 came out. Many players found it completely unnecessary for there to be seasons and a battle pass. We are now at Season 5 and the same issues remain, but in the near future, Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 will be released, and players are concerned about the same issues. 

As for the campaign it, will most likely be incredible, similar to the last, but it’s the multiplayer mode that players are worried about. Will it be boring? Will it be “pay-to-win?” Will it be so bad people won’t want to play it? All of the above is unknown for now, although we have had a few trailers, and unfortunately, there is a battle pass. But, there is going to be a zombie mode! This marks the first time in any of the Modern Warfare games that zombies will be a mode! In addition, Warzone 2 will still be available for play. There are many new games coming out soon, but Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 is the most anticipated with several pre-orders! 

With multiplayer, a campaign, Warzone, and a zombies mode coming out soon, players are more than excited to see this new game. But, there are also concerning issues to follow the release. Fans of the game are ready, yet hesitant, to buy the upcoming game coming out on November 11, 2023, and indulge in Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3.