20 Year-old College Student Donates With Only Money From GameStop Stocks

Rocco Biondo, Staff Writer

In an unlikely turn of events, GameStop’s stocks are on the rise again. Nobody is quite sure why this time around, but it looks like it won’t be going back down anytime soon, and people are still making a lot of money. So much, in fact, that nobody knows what to do with it. However, one person figured out what to do with his.

20 year old Hunter Khan is a mechanical engineering student at Cornell University in Ithaca, and has made over $30,000 in nothing but GameStop stocks. With that money, he decided to donate two Nintendo Switch systems, six Nintendo Switch Lite systems, many games and eShop gift cards for them all to the Children’s Minnesota Foundation. Khan said that he has been investing in the stock market since High School and was even saving up for a Chevrolet Corvette from the 1990’s.

The Children’s Minnesota Foundation is a charity that donates to the Children’s Minnesota Hospital. All donations are 100% spent on helping families at their hospital. The donations help them provide the best services to parents and children at the hospital. They also help them invest in more research and technology, to aid them in having even better services. They also boast that their care and attention to detail is only found at their hospital.

It appears that the GameStop stocks won’t be stopping anytime soon, so only time will tell what will happen at the end of this.