Polls

What is your favorite thing to do in the snow?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

Olivia Rodrigo New Album Release

Olivia Rodrigo New Album Release

On September 8th, Olivia Rodrigo’s sophomore album “GUTS” was released. The album was long awaited by fans, since her debut album was released over two years ago, on May 21st, 2021.

The album consists of 12 new songs titled, “Bad Idea Right?”, “Vampire”, “Lacy”, “Ballad of a Homeschooled Girl”, “Making the Bed”, “Logical”, “Get Him Back!”, “The Grudge”, “Pretty Isn’t Pretty”, and “Teenage Dream”. Fans first got a taste of GUTS on June 30th, when Olivia released the lead single “Vampire”. On August 11th, fans also got to hear “Bad Idea Right?” which would be the second and final song released as a single before the full album was released.

GUTS debuted at #1 on billboard charts, becoming Olivia’s second album to hit this milestone, making her the first woman to sit atop billboard 100 with their first two chart entries in the last 9 years. The pop album with an underlying punk flare is available on all streaming platforms. Following GUTS release, fans were dying for another tour to be announced, and waited patiently before Olivia officially dropped the first round of tour dates on September 13th, with more being announced on the 19th, with even more countries and dates to be determined.

Fans are currently waiting to see if they manage to get tickets to the upcoming 2024 tour, in hopes to be able to see Olivia live in action. This album seems to have pushed Olivia’s musical boundaries, and has helped her explore a new spin on her music, which the fans seem to love, regarding the release of the new album. GUTS is reaching all sorts of new audiences with the different styles, new music videos and promotions that Olivia has been releasing. GUTS release has certainly made an impact for Olivia, and the music industry.