Polls

What is your favorite thing to do in the snow?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

What’s New With HBO’s Euphoria?

Whats New With HBOs Euphoria?

In July of 2023, WGA and SAG-AFTRA went on strike over a labor dispute. That had put a stop to the production of HBO’s show Euphoria, which has a big teenage following. Season three was expected to release in 2024, but due to the strike, fans are left waiting eagerly until 2026.

To follow the stress that strike has placed on the cast, unfortunately, they were greatly saddened by the sudden passing of their co-star, Angus Cloud. Angus was found dead on July 31, 2023, in his family’s house. He had passed away due to an overdose. Conclusions had predict that the leading cause of his passing had to do with his constant struggle with substance abuse that went on for a majority of his life. Another factor was the passing of his father, Conor Hickey, two months prior to his. Euphoria’s cast, along with other celebrities, friends, and family all paid tribute to Angus by making heartfelt social media posts in remembrance of his life, and the wonderful memories they had made with him throughout the years. Angus’ life was celebrated shortly after his passing, by the people he loved, and will forever be remembered.

All in all, the next season of Euphoria is anticipated to not be released until at least 2025. Fans are very excited for the new season and cannot wait to continue watching!