Polls

What is your favorite thing to do in the snow?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

Let The Games Begin

Let The Games Begin

Winning three Grammys and Golden Globes, nine MTV Movie awards, and seven People’s Choice awards, The Hunger Games are making their comeback. On November 17, 2023, The Hunger Games: The Ballad of Songbirds & Snakes will be released for all by Lionsgate Films.

The series has been absent for almost a decade, fans awaiting its return. This film doesn’t follow the typical route of continuing where the series left off, but instead goes back in time. This film takes place a whole 64 years before Katniss Everdeen’s appearance. The film entirely demonstrates how the character Coriolanus Snow, evil President of Panem, rose to power. Snow, played by Tom Blyth, was ordered to mentor a District 12 tribute, Lucy Gray Baird, for the tenth annual Hunger Games. Through this prequel, the viewers observe how President Snow at the age of eighteen transformed into such a wicked tyrant. 

Unfortunately, it seems as if the iconic Jennifer Lawrence will not be starring in the film. According to several sources, Lawrence denies all accusations that she will be in the movie. Don’t be too disappointed, several known actors and actresses will be making their own appearances. 

Future live-action Snow White, Rachel Zegler, will be starring as Lucy Gray Baird. Euphoria star, Hunter Schafer, will be playing as Tigris Snow. Game of Thrones performer Peter Dinklage, will be acting as Casca Highbottom. This cast has many on the edge of their seat, and admirers of the series are counting down the days till the release. 

The previous four films in the series had made a combined $694.4 million worldwide. It can only be imagined how successful this upcoming movie will become. 

This film’s release is getting closer day by day. It is expected to sell out quickly, so be sure to get your hands on tickets as soon as possible. Let The Hunger Games begin!