Polls

What is your favorite thing to do in the snow?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

Tyson Fury Vs. Francis Ngannou

Tyson Fury Vs. Francis Ngannou

Boxing is a sport loved by many, and there is a huge fight coming up. Tyson Fury, the World Heavyweight Champion is fighting Francis Ngannou, an MMA fighter. This match has been awaited by many for it is going to be an interesting fight. But why? Who is going to win? Let’s find out. 

Fury is currently undefeated. Ngannou is an MMA fighter, but can box as well. Many people think that Ngannou won’t stand a chance against Fury, but he might have a chance. Ngannou is being trained by legendary former Heavyweight Champion of the World, Mike Tyson. Tyson is training Ngannou extensively, making sure that he will have a chance against Fury. Fury’s training however is more questionable. He has gained a lot of weight in fat, and has said that he has the most athletic body ever. Although most boxing fans want Fury to win, his body isn’t fit for it. This fight is going to be interesting, mainly because a mixed martial artist is fighting a boxer. It’s always exciting to see two different types of fighters fighting in one of their sports. When there is unknown air floating around the ring, anything can happen, and there is a feeling we might all get proven wrong.

The fight has since happened. Fury won by split decision, but it was very controversial. In the third round, Ngannou knocked down Fury very heavily. Some say that Ngannou won 95-94. Mike Tyson was very proud of Ngannou none to less, as it was his boxing debut. Tyson did a good job training Ngannou, it is hard to get Tyson Fury to the ground! The fight took place in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. But what do you guys think, did Tyson Fury win fair and square, or is Francis Ngannou the real winner of the fight?