Polls

What is your favorite thing to do in the snow?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

Aespa Announces Their New Comeback, “Drama”

Aespa is a South Korean girl group. They have been popular recently in the American scene. They’ve been to Coachella, GMA, and more. They announced a world tour during 2023 which went from Feb 25, 2023 – Sep 30, 2023. Aespa has been very active and successful! 

They dropped their latest Music Video, ‘Drama,’ on November 10, 2023. It displays the group sword fighting in a bar. The girl group returns to Kwangya, which is a virtual world that was first introduced in their debut music video, ‘Black Mamba.’ It also features more fights and amazing choreography.

The group made its debut in 2020. Consisting of four members, Karina, the leader, Winter, Giselle, and Ningning. 

‘Drama,’ is Aespa’s second EP of 2023, after ‘MY WORLD,’ in May. The album ‘Drama’ also features their latest songs, ‘Trick or Treat,’ ‘Don’t Blink,’ ‘Hot Air Balloon,’ ‘You,’ ‘YOLO,’ and ‘Better Things’ in the album. ‘YOLO,’ is one of the songs they have performed during their 2023 tour, along with ‘Better Things,’ an English language single. 

Recently, on November 17, 2023, Hanteo chart has announced that aespa’s new mini album “Drama” sold a grand total of  1,130,379 copies in the first week of its release (November 10- November 16, 2023). Remarkably, aespa is now the first female artist in Hanteo’s history to sell more than one million copies of three different albums in the first week of its release! Aespa has surpassed one million first-week sales with their last mini album called ‘MY WORLD’ and with their single ‘Girls’. 

‘Drama’ has also been topping the charts in China. It hit number one on QQ Music’s and KuGou Music’s digital album sales charts. The title track for the album ‘Drama’ has also reached number one on QQ Music’s rising chart and music video chart! 

This is amazing for Aespa and congratulations to them!