Polls

What is your favorite thing to do in the snow?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

Camp Flog Gnaw

Camp Flog Gnaw

Camp Flog Gnaw is a music festival organized by alternative hip hop artist Tyler, The Creator. This festival first began in fall of 2012 and then became an annual event. Camp Flog Gnaw provides more than just music. It is an opportunity that provides fun things like brand pop up shops, food, and carnival rides. Camp Flog Gnaw held its last event in 2019. Due to Covid-19, the festival was canceled in 2020, 2021, and 2022. 

Tyler, The Creator announced the comeback of Camp Flog Gnaw earlier this year. Later on, presale tickets were released, then regular tickets, and it sold out quickly. This year it was held at Dodgers Stadium. Dodgers Stadium is the perfect place to house Camp Flog Gnaw because it provides three different stages, many medical booths, and is large enough so fans can move around safely and efficiently.

Camp Flog Gnaw 2023 invited many artists to perform. Along with Tyler, The Creator himself, the other performers included: AG Club, Fana Hues, Paris Texas, Balming Tiger, Teezo Touchdown, BADBADNOTGOOD, redveil, Ravyn Lanae Clipse,  Kevin Abstract, beabadoobee, PinkPanthress, Rex Orange County, Dominic Fike, Earl Sweatshirt, Syd, The Hillbillies (a collaboration between Kendrick Lamar and Baby Keem), SZA, Kali Uchis, Fuerza Regida, Ice Spice, Lil Yachty, Turnstile, Cuco, Toro y Moi, Willow, d4vid, Domo Genesis, DAISY WORLD, Baby Rose, SPINALL, Mazo, Mike G (former band collaborator with Tyler), Left Brain (former band collaborator with Tyler), Julie, Maxo Kreme, Khamari, and Liv.e. This was a tremendous opportunity for the more underground creators to be discovered. 

Fans that attended Camp Flog Gnaw 2023 have nothing but positive feedback. Fans are hoping this is the restart to the annual holding of Camp Flog Gnaw.