Polls

What is your favorite thing to do in the snow?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

Villanova University

Villanova University

Villanova University is a private, four year university located in Villanova, Pennsylvania founded in 1842. Villanova University has an acceptance rate of 23 percent and a graduation rate of 89 percent. Villanova is a prestigious college with a low acceptance rate where only the top students that acquire an average grade point average of a 3.89 and an average SAT score of a 1395 usually will get into. 

Villanova is known for their successful men’s basketball program, their biggest rival being Georgetown Hoyas. They are also popular for their business, management, marketing, and related support services majors. Villanova is special because of their unique environment where students gain knowledge on how to think critically and act compassionately to succeed while also serving others. This university guarantees housing to their freshman, sophomores, and juniors. One-third of seniors at Villanova University live on campus and 83 percent of all students will live on campus. Villanova’s total estimated cost is $88,812. Financial aid and scholarships may be granted to students that are eligible.

A fun fact about Villanova was that in the past, the university consisted of only boys. This changed in 1918 when the university started to provide evening classes to nuns and then in 1938 the first women received a Villanova degree. Villanova is also special because they are the only Augustinian Catholic university in the entire nation. They are number 67 in the country for being the best college or university which indicates the success of students that attend Villanova University. Students that attend Villanova very often will earn some of the nation’s more prestigious national scholarships and awards (Villanova University website). 

Villanova is a very prestigious school that successful people will attend. Villanova provides the best to their enrolled students and will do the most to see them succeed after their college life at the university. If interested they like to see the interest. Individuals show interest by opening the emails that are sent by the university, going on a tour, or reaching out to college admissions at Villanova.