The Best Show of 2023: “You”

The Best Show of 2023: You

With 2023 at a close and new year ahead of us, it’s nice to look back on what has happened this year and all of the media that has come out within it. There were many great movies, books, and shows that came out this year.

A show that found best in a sea of others was You. You is a Netflix original that is based on the books written by Caroline Kepnes. The show has been out since 2018, but season 4 came out on February 9, 2023. The new season perfectly continues the story from where it left off.

The main plot of the first season, if you haven’t seen it, has the main character, Joe Goldberg, meeting a girl named Guinevere Beck while he was working at his job. From there, he falls in love with her and grows an obsession with her. He also becomes obsessed with those in her life who he thinks are out to hurt her.

This story has developed a lot more since the original season into something a lot bigger and deeper. You has gotten a lot of more recognition. When more seasons come out, the more people get hooked.  This show has been loved by many since they began watching it. Viewers are very excited for the final season that will come out this year. The Charles Street Times is ready to see what else this story has in store!